For Giles County’s Ramps ‘N’ Roads, no sign-up is needed ahead of time. Just bring yourself and friends to the meeting place, get signed in, get on a bus or take our own vehicle and get to work. Lunch is free and you get a t-shirt too!
For Fall In the New Events, stayed tuned to this page and we will have the signups online for various cleanups in the NRV. Also follow us on Social Media so you are first to get the news about future events.
Volunteers are given color coded wrist bands at registration and corresponding areas are designated for them to report to. Buses are labeled with matching colors allowing volunteers to know which bus takes them to their section.
- Wear clothing that will protect you from poison ivy and briars.
- NO FLIP FLOPS! Old tennis shoes or water shoes are safest.
- All juveniles MUST have a parents signature to participate. Waivers will be given out on buses.
- Sunscreen, water, bags and gloves will be provided.
- Shirts will be available for all volunteers. Please make sure you fill out your size on signup.
- DO NOT try to lift a tire full of water and sand by yourself. Ask for help.
- Flag any debris that you cannot lift or fit into your water craft. Someone will come get it later.
Donating to ReNew
Payments handled securely through Paypal
Your donation goes directly into cleaning and protecting the 37 miles of New River in Giles County, Virginia.
Place a ReNew the New bumper sticker on your vehicle to show your support